The way we deliver our own service has a direct influence and impact on our customers and other stakeholders. Our ethical, professional and expert positioning ensures we will always endeavour to deliver to the highest standards and quality when meeting the current and future needs of our customers. We want to offer all African citizens opportunities to acquire knowledge and skills to become customer service professionals.
Independent: The impartial voice for customer service matters and customer service professionals and independence from any religious or party-political affiliation.
Equality: SEAA will work to ensure equal opportunity for everyone, irrespective of race, age, gender, sexual orientation, colour, class, ethnicity, disability, location and religion.
Expert: Providing relevant, reliable and authoritative information, insight and knowledge.
Humility in our presentation and behaviour, recognising that we are part of a wider alliance for developing high standards and supporting a skills agenda which will enhance the potential of all Africans.
The courage of conviction requires us to be creative and radical, bold and innovative in the pursuit of making the greatest possible impact on service delivery throughout Africa.
Inspirational: Encouraging ambition, striving for best practice and promoting learning and continuous improvement.
Easy to do business with: Approachable, empowering, responsive, efficient and collaborative.
Inclusive with mutual respect: Open to all, whether organisations or individuals, who are working towards improving customer service, committed to equality and diversity.
4. As the Professional Body for customer service in Africa SEAA will lead customer service performance and professionalism and be the authoritative voice of customer service in Africa. SEAA will be setting service standards and supporting organisational and individual performance through delivering service excellence.
5. To create centres of service excellence throughout Africa by providing opportunities for individuals and businesses, in both the private and public sectors, to become customer-centric and provide a one-stop-shop for all those whose focus is on the delivery of world-class excellence.
6. SEAA will provide an inclusive and supportive working environment where the African people are highly valued and feel motivated, based on fairness, equality and business needs. SEAA will support individuals through continuous improvement as a member of a professional body.
1. To create a culture of service excellence in Africa where excellent customer service is seen to positively impact the performance of businesses, supporting economic growth and development that benefits individuals, both citizens and customers. Africa needs to promote itself as "easy to do business with'' and become the country of choice for global partnerships.
2. SEAA will provide an inclusive and supportive working environment where the African people are highly valued and feel motivated, based on fairness, equality and business needs. To offer all African citizens opportunities to acquire knowledge and skills to become customer service professionals enhancing their career opportunities and where all customer service professionals are recognised and respected for the impact they have on customer satisfaction and return on investment for all African Nations.
3. Developing Service Standards - "Putting service excellence into the heart of Africa” by promoting the highest professional standards in service delivery and excellence by facilitating the exchange of knowledge, skills and experience through SEA and SEA`s Approved Centres throughout Africa.